ArteNOM SELECCION de 1146 ANEJO
It’s a unique approach utilizing former cabernet franc wine casks sourced from the Loire Valley in France for the maturation of this tequila. Enrique Fonseca, master mezcalero (distiller), uses these wine casks to age 60% of this tequila for 2 years and the remaining 40% for 3 years. He then ages them together for an additional year in American white oak barrels. ArteNOM is a project that “Las Joyas del Agave” has created to bring you special expressions from the some of the best distilleries or “NOMs” in Jalisco. The number 1146 represents the NOM where this tequila is distilled.